Finally! You come home, put your feet up, and reach for the remote. You’ve been waiting for this moment all day. Whether you’re catching up on your weekly show, cheering on your favorite sports team, or hosting the best movie night ever—TV time is something we all look forward to. But a TV that’s not working can put a damper on everything. Watch for signs it’s time for a new TV and find out how to upgrade your TV on a budget.Read Story
The average school summer break in the U.S is about two and a half months, or roughly 10 weeks. What to do with kids who have way too much time on their hands is an annual challenge for parents.
RAC is here to help with 10 products to entertain, engage, and even encourage.
People love to shop at RAC for the breadth of available products, flexible payments, and the option to purchase brand new or like new items. RAC is all about choice, which means you can pick what works best for your situation.
To help make the most of your shopping experience, here are five things to know when you rent to own at RAC.
The holiday season can be hard on your wallet, especially when it comes to buying thoughtful gifts for the ones you love most. Fortunately, there’s an alternative: At Rent-A-Center, you can give big gifts for small payments. It’s better than layaway because you take the products you want home today, and you’ll create holiday joy—not holiday debt—with no credit needed. Here are a few of the products available at Rent-A-Center that you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list.Read Story
At RAC, you can purchase or rent to own new furniture, smartphones, appliances, computers, gaming systems, and more, or you can rent or purchase previously rented items that have been returned to like-new condition. We take great care with each item that’s been returned to ensure it meets our standards—and yours. Here’s how we do that.
- Our experts start out by thoroughly inspecting and cleaning furniture pieces with detergents and fabric cleaners that are designed for the type of fabric in question. Couch cushions and sofas are vacuumed and brushed. Dents on hard surfaces are sanded down and polished. Learn more about how RAC restores preowned furniture.
- Pre-rented appliances are professionally cleaned by Rent-A-Center. They are also inspected to make sure they are in great working condition and safe for you and yours. Restoration treatments vary by type of appliance, learn more on how we prep preowned appliances for rent.
- Computers, laptops, and tablets are powered down and unplugged before they are cleaned with an electronics-safe solution. They are also expertly reset to their factory settings and wiped of all the previous renter’s information. Additionally, our staff ensures that computers and electronics are in good working order before putting them out on the sales floor. Learn more about how we restore computers
- First, we make sure the TV or gaming system shows no signs of visible damage. Then, we test it out to make sure it’s in working condition. Additionally, we double check to make sure all accessories, including remotes and HDMI cables are present or accounted for. Learn more about how we restore TVs at Rent-A-Center.
- We check returned phones for cosmetic imperfections. Then, we make sure all the sensitive information is removed and the smartphone is reset to factory settings. Once we clean it with an electronics-safe solution, it’s ready to start its rental lifecycle again (need a new phone?) Learn more about how we restore smartphones before we rent them out again, too!