Purchasing second-hand items can be a money-saving strategy. Buying used furniture (or appliances, electronics, smartphones, or computers) from thrift stores, garage sales, and classified ad websites can be risky—and you’re usually stuck if the item doesn’t look or work the way you expect.
Rent to own or purchase items from Rent-A-Center, and you know you’re getting the quality you desire. Here are five reasons RAC trumps second-hand shopping.
1. You get the brands you want—new or used. RAC offers rent-to-own items from brands you know and trust. This means that every item you purchase reflects the quality and reputation of the best brands out there. Most people who make a second-hand purchase expect diminished quality. (After all, that’s the trade-off for the lower price.) With RAC, you don’t have to sacrifice quality. RAC makes rent-to-own purchases affordable, because you pick the payment option that works for your budget—whether you purchase new or preowned products. You can pay the cash price; select the 90 days same as cash option; or choose a weekly, semimonthly, or monthly payment plan.**
2. Used products are professionally restored. All of RAC’s pre-owned products—furniture, appliances, computers, electronics, and smartphones—are put through rigorous processes to be made ready for resale. This includes wiping personal data from computers, cleaning and sanitizing appliances, and more.
3. Upgrades are approved. You can choose to upgrade to a faster computer, larger HDTV, or bigger sofa at any time during your RAC rental agreement.** We will make the necessary payment adjustments so you can have the right item for your needs. You can start with a used computer and upgrade to a brand-new one at any time.**
4. Your items work perfectly. Service is included with every item you rent at RAC.** If you have performance issues with your new or used furniture, appliance, computer, electronics, or smartphone, RAC will service the product at no charge and at your convenience.**
5. We deliver. When you rent to own furniture and appliances at RAC, delivery and set-up are part of the package.** You never pay extra for these things, and we work with your schedule to get you what you need.