Easy Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Chicken
Chicken breast is an easy dinner staple, and you can kick it up a notch with this recipe for bacon-wrapped guacamole-stuffed chicken on any night of the week.
What you will need:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 4 slices of bacon
- ½ c. guacamole
1. Butterfly the chicken breast by placing one hand atop the chicken to hold it steady and slicing the meat horizontally to cut almost to the other side. Then open the chicken breast like a book and pound with the smooth side of a mallet until you reach a uniform thickness throughout.
2. Lightly season each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
3. Spread guacamole onto each chicken breast, then roll each piece of chicken up tightly.
4. Wrap each chicken roll in a piece of bacon.
5. Bake at 400⁰F for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!