Serve This Spinach Artichoke Mac & Cheese at Your Next Feast
Looking for a delicious side dish to serve at your next feast? Here’s a delightfully cheesy and delicious recipe for spinach artichoke mac & cheese to try.
What you will need:
- ½ c. artichokes, chopped
- 1 c. fresh spinach, chopped and packed
- ½ c. onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 c. dry macaroni
- 1 c. half-and-half
- In a large mixing bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, onion, garlic, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, garlic salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook dry macaroni noodles per package instructions.
- Add cooked macaroni to the cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Add half-and-half, and stir until mixed well.
- Transport the noodle and cheese mixture to a casserole dish, and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400⁰F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool, and serve. You’re gonna want seconds!