Another year has come and gone, and resolutions seem to be a big part of every conversation. In January, they compete with the weather as the top subject matter in small talk! Have goals been on your mind lately? Which of these common resolutions are you committing to this year?
- Lose Weight/Get Fit: Is your search history filled with easy, nutritious recipes and gyms near your home or work? If you’re committed (or kinda committed) to losing that spare tire or building some serious mass, this is the goal you should pick!
- Get Organized: Got some spring cleaning planned this year? If you’re shedding all the things that don’t bring you joy, pick this option!
- Spend Less $$: Maybe you know how much you made last year, but you can’t quite put a finger on where all those paychecks went. Pick this goal if you’re looking into cleaning up your personal finances this year.
- Spend More Time With Family: Are you an all work and no play kind of person? If you’re welcoming a new baby into the family or just deciding to make a mindful effort to spend time with those you love, pick this goal!
- Learn Something New: A new skill such as woodworking or bookkeeping can not only be fun to learn, but also profitable if mastered! If you’re looking into going back to school or teaching yourself something for entertainment or profit–vote for this choice.
- Find a Better Job: If you’re unsatisfied with your work/life balance, pay, or benefits, setting a goal to find a new job might be for you! If you want a raise, promotion or even to change industries, go for this resolution too–we believe in you!
- Fall in Love: We understand, you want to spend Valentine’s with someone special this year. Now you just gotta find that someone. Set an intention to be open and ready for when that person walks into your life–love will find you at unexpected times!