If you knew that you could save on products and services from thousands of merchants nationwide, wouldn’t you want to? You can with RAC Benefits Plus. Saving more means doing more, and the RAC Benefits Plus program makes it easy to get the things you want and need for less.
The program offers members a host of money-saving opportunities for items you would purchase anyway. Benefits vary from state to state, but these are a few examples of what may be available where you live.
- Health care services*: dental, vision, and prescription discounts; savings on vitamins, supplements, and diabetic supplies; 24-hour physician access
- Dining and shopping: discounts at thousands of restaurants and retail stores
- Grocery stores: coupon savings of up to $40 monthly
- Automotive services: discounts on oil changes, transmission services, and other car care services; discounted roadside assistance
- Rental car services: discounts on rental cars
- Hotel stays: discounts at hotels around the nation
- Floral: discounts on fresh flowers
- Movie and amusement parks: discounted tickets on family entertainment
- Product protection: protection for losses covered by the RAC Loss Damage Waiver program, product service protection after your account is paid in full, payment assistance in the event of unemployment, and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
There’s an App for That
For RAC Benefits Plus members on the go, the recently launched My Deals mobile app is a convenient way to make the most of the perks. You can download the app from iTunes or Google Play once you are enrolled and find member discounts on demand, search for participating national chains and vendors, and track your savings.
See for yourself what the program has to offer by visiting the RAC Benefits Plus website and reviewing the discounts available in your state. The next step is to visit your nearest Rent-A- Center location for a quick and easy sign-up.