DIY Christmas Wreath: Marshmallows Too Pretty to Eat
Add a sweet touch to your home this season with an easy DIY Christmas wreath made of fluffy white marshmallows and hung with a beautiful bow.
What you will need:
- Foam wreath form
- 1 8-inch piece of craft wire
- Roughly 100 toothpicks
- 4 bags of marshmallows (small and medium sizes)
- To create a hanger for your wreath, gently fold the craft wire in half and stick each of the ends through the foam, about 2 inches apart. Twist the ends together to secure. String a ribbon through the wire so that you can tie a bow and easily hang the wreath once you’re finished.
- Insert roughly 75 toothpicks on three sides of the wreath form, about one inch apart. Skewer one marshmallow onto each toothpick, using mostly large marshmallows.
- Skewer small marshmallows onto all of the remaining toothpicks and insert them into to any gaps in the wreath. Refrigerate overnight to set. Hang on a door or wall as desired.