An Egg Salad Recipe That’s Easy to Crack
Got an abundance of hard-boiled eggs? Here’s an easy egg salad recipe that puts them to good use.
What you will need:
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1-2 celery sticks
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly toast the sandwich bread.
- If you haven’t yet removed the shell from your hard-boiled eggs, do so now. Dice the celery and chop the hard-boiled eggs. Place in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise to the bowl, along with ¼ tsp. paprika, ¼ tsp. dry mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together with a fork.
- Once mixed, scoop the egg salad onto one of the toasted bread slices, top with lettuce, and then add the top piece of bread.
Note: For a healthier egg salad sandwich, swap half an avocado for the mayo and use whole wheat bread instead of white.
Make No-Fuss Meals Better with Rent-A-Center
Now that you’ve cooked up the best ever egg salad, it’s time to stop by your nearest Rent-A-Center for all of your small kitchen appliance needs. From mixers and food processors to air fryers and toaster ovens, we have you covered. Plus, with our flexible payment plans and free delivery, you can revamp your kitchen space as soon as today. Shop online or in-store for the no-fuss kitchen appliances you’ve always dreamed of.