Inspiration can be found all around us, and when your personal spaces need an update, Instagram is a great place to start. You can discover a whole new color palette, or learn new ways to incorporate textures and patterns.
To help you get started, here’s a list of Instagram accounts to follow for design inspiration. Take a look, and you might just find the motivation to get your own DIY project started.
- Tips for how to easily upgrade small spaces with accent pieces
- Ideas for colorful rugs, pillows, and wall art and how to work them into your space
- Black, white, and grayscale inspiration
- Tips for adding heavy, structural furniture and art to modernize your look
- Indoor and outdoor ideas for DIYs and entertaining
- A voice of authority in the realm of home projects and décor inspiration
- Dramatic design ideas that can be achieved by adding patterns, lighting, textures, and color
- Inspiration that fits any style while also helping to make a statement
- Pretty patterns and florals, texture, and colors
- Ideas about how to insert personality into a simple space with quirky pieces
- Inspiration for getting the most style out of your spending
- Easy ideas for elegant upgrades that won’t cost a fortune and that also keep comfort in mind
And, of course, don’t forget to check out @rentacenter for design inspiration, giveaways, deals and DIYs!