Cool & Cheap Ways to Decorate with Geometric Furniture
Geometry can be found everywhere we look, from the symmetry of a flower to the patterns in the bridges and structures that support us. It can also be found in the world of interior decor, where many interior designers and DIY decorators use geometric furniture and its simple lines to add sophistication to their homes!
What is Geometric Design?
Geometric design plays on mathematical concepts, and the minimalist idea of less is more, drawing inspiration from clean lines and simple shapes. In this way, geometric furniture combines elements of art and design to create stunning pieces that are trendy and timeless!
Geo patterns have remained incredibly popular because they’re so pleasing to the eye, bringing a beautiful balance and charm to any room. Whether you’re in search of end tables and accent lighting or sofa sectionals and wall shelving, there are several accessible and affordable ways to incorporate geometric designs into your home.
How Can I Decorate with Geometric Furniture?
To get you started, here are a few practical and budget-friendly ideas on how to add a little geometric flair to your life:
- If it’s nearing time to replace your existing living room furniture, consider going all-in with a chenille living room set including geo accent pillows and a marquise-patterned armchair. With tons of sizes, shapes, and styles to choose from, there’s plenty of options to fit your taste and price range. Plus, investing in a set makes for an easy, one-and-done shopping experience to save you both time and money.
- Not in the market for a full living room overhaul? No problem! Adding an accent chair is another great way to integrate geometric pattern furniture into your living area! Choose an armchair that complements your current color scheme to help you make a statement that doubles as comfy extra seating.
- When you’re in the mood to add a little pop to your design palette, geometric accessories are an excellent way to go. Consider decking out your space with chevron curtains, a boho-chic paisley area rug, or even a geometric coffee and end table set to test out this style of design with minimum effort and big impact.
- If your walls are feeling a bit bare or in need of a refresh, geometric wall decor — like mirrors, wire sculptures, and framed prints — offer a simple and inexpensive way to add modern flair to an outdated space.
- Consider geometric shelving for an organization solution that’s both fun and functional. A linear shelving unit can help pull the room together and tidy up your space. Score!
Time to Pick Your Patterns!
Ready to spruce up your space with linear designs and eye-catching accessories? Stay on-trend and on-budget with RAC’s selection of rent-to-own living room furniture. With no-credit applications, flexible payment plans, and free doorstep delivery, you can get the geo-inspired living room sets you need or the brass-legged coffee tables you’ve been eyeing. Start your application online today or contact your local Rent-A-Center to learn more about our geometric pattern furniture options.