A Holiday Recipe for Red Velvet Milkshake Shooters
Everyone knows that the best part about the holiday season is the delicious sweet treats. Here’s a holiday recipe for frosty and delicious red velvet milkshake shooters that is as easy to make as it is fun to enjoy with family and friends.
What you will need:
- 2 oz. white chocolate, melted
- Holiday sprinkles
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. red velvet cake mix
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Shot glasses
- Paper straws, cut in half
- Melt white chocolate in a saucepan.
- Dip the rim of each shot glass into the melted white chocolate, then into a bowl of holiday sprinkles to coat. Refrigerate to set.
- In a blender, add vanilla ice cream, milk, vanilla extract, red velvet cake mix, and red food coloring. Blend until mixed well.
- Take your shot glasses out of the fridge, and fill each with the milkshake mixture.
- Top each shot glass off with a festive straw, and serve at your next holiday party!