Watching TV has never been better, thanks to technology that makes images and sounds so lifelike, you’ll feel like you’re a part of the action. Today’s TVs offer a slim, modern design and plenty of extras for gamers and music lovers. With so many choices, how do you select the right set? Here are a few things to consider.
It doesn’t take a lot of cash to take children’s rooms from boring to brilliant. But it does take a little time and creativity. Smart moms know transforming an ordinary room into a special space just for kids can be as easy as organizing clutter or painting a wall. Here are a few of their bedroom ideas and tricks.
Click any image below to view the gallery.
Do you pile your bed high with pillows? Let your pets sleep on the couch? Do you like modern art and the perfectly placed plant? Or do precious collections dominate your home? Grab your smartphone and snap some pics. Then send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and your room could be featured on our Facebook page or this blog.
Picture this: you’ve walked into your new apartment and you find the washer and dryer are missing! Did the last renters take them? Or did the apartment include the washer and dryer hookup, but not the actual laundry machines?
If you find yourself in a lurch for appliances, furniture, and housewares–Rent-A-Center is here to help. With Rent-A-Center, you can make small, rent-to-own payments on big-ticket items. It’s a great option for everyone from the budget-minded family to the once-a-year mover. Find out how it works in the video below!
A fresh coat of paint in a bright hue is an easy and inexpensive way to make any space look fresh and new. Here are a few ways to punch up your apartment or home decor with a little — or a lot — of color.
If you want to add just a little color to your space, choosing a matching (or contrasting) shade for the insides of shelving or a bookcase is a quick update that puts books, family photographs, toys, or knickknacks in the spotlight.
Electronics and cell phones just keep getting smarter and smarter. At times it can seem impossible to keep up. What’s new today is old news tomorrow.
Today’s Smart HDTVs deliver Web content on demand. Gaming systems offer graphics so defined you feel like you’re in the thick of the action. And music technology is so clear and crisp you’ll blink twice to make sure your favorite band isn’t playing right there in your living room.
Growing herbs indoors is a great way to flex your green thumb—even if you feel like you don’t have a green thumb. Fresh rosemary, oregano, basil, and more are delicious on salads, stirred into sauces, and added to summer drinks like lemonade—and you don’t need a lot of space (or a lot of skill) to grow them. Here’s what you need to do to get started.
With work, kids, and all of the tasks on your to-do list, when it’s party time you need a dish that’s easy to prepare. That’s where this quick-fix, easy appetizer that you can make in less than 20 minutes comes in. It’s perfect for any occasion—and any appetite.
At RAC, you can purchase or rent to own new furniture, smartphones, appliances, computers, gaming systems, and more, or you can rent or purchase previously rented items that have been returned to like-new condition. We take great care with each item that’s been returned to ensure it meets our standards—and yours. Here’s how we do that.
- Our experts start out by thoroughly inspecting and cleaning furniture pieces with detergents and fabric cleaners that are designed for the type of fabric in question. Couch cushions and sofas are vacuumed and brushed. Dents on hard surfaces are sanded down and polished. Learn more about how RAC restores preowned furniture.
- Pre-rented appliances are professionally cleaned by Rent-A-Center. They are also inspected to make sure they are in great working condition and safe for you and yours. Restoration treatments vary by type of appliance, learn more on how we prep preowned appliances for rent.
- Computers, laptops, and tablets are powered down and unplugged before they are cleaned with an electronics-safe solution. They are also expertly reset to their factory settings and wiped of all the previous renter’s information. Additionally, our staff ensures that computers and electronics are in good working order before putting them out on the sales floor. Learn more about how we restore computers
- First, we make sure the TV or gaming system shows no signs of visible damage. Then, we test it out to make sure it’s in working condition. Additionally, we double check to make sure all accessories, including remotes and HDMI cables are present or accounted for. Learn more about how we restore TVs at Rent-A-Center.
- We check returned phones for cosmetic imperfections. Then, we make sure all the sensitive information is removed and the smartphone is reset to factory settings. Once we clean it with an electronics-safe solution, it’s ready to start its rental lifecycle again (need a new phone?) Learn more about how we restore smartphones before we rent them out again, too!