If you have a sweet tooth that just won’t quit, then you definitely need this recipe for delicious, gooey chocolate chip and marshmallow cookiedillas in your life.
What you will need:
- 2 big chocolate chip cookies
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Panini press*
- Spray and heat panini press per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place one big cookie facedown, and sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly onto it.
- Sandwich another big cookie on top of the other cookie, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Close the panini press and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the chocolately cookiedilla from the panini press, let cool, slice, and enjoy!
* If you don’t have a panini press, you can get the same result by this placing the cookiedilla in a skillet and pressing down with a smaller skillet.