No question: This is a whale of a lunch.
What you need:
- Cheese slices
- Edible markers
- Goldfish crackers
- Muffin wrapper
- Whale or fish cookie cutter
- Small flower cookie cutter or vegetable cutter
- Peel and slice a kiwi. Use a cookie cutter or vegetable cutter to cut out shapes from the kiwi slices. Set aside, along with a handful of blueberries.
- For the quesadillas, use a whale or fish cookie cutter to cut out identical pieces of quesadilla and cheese. Layer cheese between two quesadillas and heat for 10 seconds in the microwave. Using edible markers, add a mouth and eye to each quesadilla.
- Use a muffin wrapper to contain the goldfish. Lastly, position the nautical scene into your child’s lunch box.
Tasty Bugs: A ladybug of mini tomatoes and a cheese sandwich caterpillar are excellent lunch buddies. Get the recipe.
Geometric Shapes: Lunch becomes a geometry lesson with diamond-shaped PB&J and peppers cut up like hexagons. Get the recipe.