What you will need:
- Muffin pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- ¼ c. sliced olives
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 meatballs, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Unroll and spread the crescent roll dough out onto a flat surface, then slice into 12 squares.
- Press each of the squares into one of the muffin pan cups, making sure to smooth dough around and a little up the sides.
- Spoon about 2 tsp. marinara into the bottom of each cup, then sprinkle each cup with a small spoonful of mozzarella cheese.
- Place a meatball into the center of each cup, then top each meatball with another spoonful of marinara sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Place a single sliced black olive on top of each of the meatballs to make them look like monster eyeballs.
- Bake at 375° F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crescent dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve up your spooky treat!