These easy homemade popsicles made with fresh fruit are a refreshing and healthy treat for the summer days ahead.
What you need:
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 c. 100 percent white grape juice
- Fruit assortment (below is just an example; use what you love):
- 1 peach
- 3 kiwis
- ½ c. mango
- ½ c. berries
- 1 c. strawberries
- Working on a cutting board, cut fruit into ½-inch cubes or slices. Peel any fruit that has a skin. Basically, you want to cut an assortment of fruit — just as you would for a fruit salad.
- Place an assortment of the cut fruit into each of the popsicle molds. Fill just below the top of the mold, leaving enough room to add juice.
- Pour white grape juice into each mold to cover the fruit. Do not overflow. Place the lid on the popsicle tray and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid (about six hours). To remove popsicles, run the bottom of the mold under warm water for five seconds.
Once you’ve broken them out of the mold, you’ll be ready to enjoy your delicious summer treat!