With work, kids, and all of the tasks on your to-do list, when it’s party time you need a dish that’s easy to prepare. That’s where this quick-fix, easy appetizer that you can make in less than 20 minutes comes in. It’s perfect for any occasion—and any appetite.
Mini Tortilla Crust Pizzas
Adapted from DashingDish.com
What you need: Pack of whole wheat wraps, muffin pan, can of tomato/pizza sauce, ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella, seasoning (garlic powder, oregano, etc.), and whatever toppings you love.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Open the sauce and dump it into a bowl. Mix in the seasoning.
- Lay out the wraps. Using the empty sauce can (you can also use a circle-shaped cookie cutter) cut circles from the wraps.
- Place the circles in the muffin pan and push them down. These will form the pizza crusts.
- Next, layer the sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings—pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, peppers, pineapple, etc.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once the pizzas have cooled, you can remove them from the pan easily with a fork or knife. Top with grated Parmesan or red pepper flakes and enjoy!